They will pick one to send me based on the personality of the pup and the type of hunting that I do. I actually like that they all look so much alike. It's good to have a lot of uniformity in the litter. They all have spots on their backs that are different from each other but I have a hard time picking one I don't like.
I like the 3rd one from the left. Cute face. Please change the way you allow comments. I don't comment through Google email. I like to use my name and website link. Please. :-D
hard to choose because they all look so much alike! :) If you don't go out, will you just pick via pics? Or will they pick one to send you?
ReplyDeleteThey will pick one to send me based on the personality of the pup and the type of hunting that I do. I actually like that they all look so much alike. It's good to have a lot of uniformity in the litter. They all have spots on their backs that are different from each other but I have a hard time picking one I don't like.
ReplyDeleteI like the 3rd one from the left. Cute face. Please change the way you allow comments. I don't comment through Google email. I like to use my name and website link. Please. :-D
ReplyDeleteIs that better Angie? I'm new to this.
ReplyDelete