Saturday, May 7, 2011

Shooting Clay Pigeons and Moving to the Farm

Just a short update this week. We have been working on cleaning and remodeling a house we're going to move into on a farm in Firth and haven't had lots of time to get Artus out on hikes. He's been learning to get along with the dogs on the farm and stay away from cows.

I went with some friends to shoot clay pigeons this morning and the boys came with me because Kaci was working. They're pretty tough kids because it was cold and windy but they would rather watch from the tailgate of a truck than sit in the Jeep. We had a great time and I didn't do too shabby shooting clay pigeons.

Here's some pics from today along with a video link of Artus playing with some of his chew toys at home.





Link to Artus video:

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your move! I know how excited you are to get back out in the country, and I hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel. We have lots to do to get the house ready. I'll be posting before and after pictures of the house on Facebook when we are done.

    Good luck on your move too! I hope it all goes smoothly for you guys!

    ReplyDelete