Outside on our yard work, he will search and retrieve training bumpers as well as sit, mark, and fetch them. In the field, when we hike with him, he points ducks and robins and deer. I've been able to get him to hold pretty steady on the points so far. Not bad for a 3 1/2 month old pup. I can't believe we've only had him six weeks. I plan on introducing him to birds in the next few days and hopefully I can get some pictures of that when I do.
He's quite the celebrity when I take him out to stores. He thrives on all the attention he gets. Lots of people either haven't ever seen a dog like him before or have and loved the one they knew. Here's some more pics for everyone from an outing we went on in the river bottoms.







He was one tired dog after this hike. He got to point lots of ducks and deer. Thanks to my wife Kaci for taking all these pictures!
Very cool! It's really ineteresting to follow his growth and see him learning new tricks! :)
ReplyDelete