Monday, September 12, 2011

Recent Random Pics

I've been working out of town since the campout we went on a week ago so this week I'm going to post some random recent pics of things we've done. This was the warning sign we saw when we got to our campsite: My awesome wife who made all the good food: Some pics of me and Derek and Artus on the hunting campout: Bonus points if you can find the drahthaar in this picture with Derek: Here are some pics from training I did with Artus a couple weeks ago. The first one is Artus and my friend's dog Splitter swimming for a water retrieve. Here's a great pic of the boys and their three dogs. The lighting didn't turn out good but we'll try it again sometime.

2 comments:

  1. I do love that pic of your boys! Too cute. :) And do I get bonus points for spotting your dog? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, you get bonus points both for commenting and for spotting the dog. I love that pic of the boys and the dogs but the lighting wasn't right and it's pixellated so I'm going to try to get another one with a better camera. One I can blow up and hang on the wall.

    ReplyDelete